Friday, February 1, 2013

Vanilla on Top Characters Visit Fools for Luv


C.J. Ellisson writes and speaks about erotica.  Having written several Paranormal Erotica pieces she had an idea for a contemporary piece. That piece became Vanilla on Top, One couples love story about empowering yourself in and out of the bedroom, and having that strength open  you to a loving relationship.It also deals with what happens when careers and love cross paths.




VANILLA ON TOP
A Walk on the Wild Side Novel
by C.J. Ellisson
Entangled Publishing/Brazen January 10th


Determined to leave her wallflower tendencies at the door, Heather Pierce attends a speed dating event pretending to be someone new. Someone dominant. Little does she know, the larger than life man whose world she rocks is incognito himself, and he isn’t about to let the mysterious vixen slip through his grasp.

Fools for Luv: Tony, did you ever see yourself as a allowing a woman to take control in the bedroom? And Heather how do feel about a guy who's willing to share control once in a while?

Tony:
Honestly, I never thought about it. My previous girlfriends were always eager to please, but never quit knew what they wanted in the bedroom. It was refreshing finding a woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask for it.

Heather:
Now that I've experienced the thrill with Tony, I can't imagine ever going back to the doormat I was before. If partners can't be equal in the bedroom, are they truly equal anywhere in their lives?

Fools for Luv: Heather, your friend Carla made reference to becoming a dominatrix, is that anywhere in your future?

Heather:
LOL! No way! I'm pretty sure Carla was teasing me. I might like the empowerment of dressing up in leather and telling my lover what I want, but I'm not ready to take on a whole new lifestyle, nor do I desire to make a lover feel like they have to take orders from me or the relationship is over. Maybe it's my own ignorance, but I've always pictured a dominatrix as a punishing sort of woman, one who enjoys the subjugation of her partner--and that is not me.

Fools for Luv:
Tony, what are your plans now that you're unemployed?

Tony:
I may not be in the corporate grind any more, but I'm not unemployed. I plan on working on my apartment buildings and earning my livlihood that way. Good thing I've got plenty of money in the bank, too.

Fools for Luv:
Tony and Heather, what is the most romantic thing each of you has done for the other?

Heather:
I can't decide if it was Tony leaving me breakfast with my doorman or him buying me the best camera I've ever owned.

Tony:
Is buying a camera romantic? *shrugs* I thought the most romantic thing I'd ever done was the night I made love to you when you wore your boots to bed. Heather: Oh! *blushes* That certainly was a special night. I hadn't though of it as a romantic moment per se, but it ranks up there as one of the best nights of my life. Tony: *kisses Heather on cheek* I think that picnic you prepared is one of the most romantic things anyone has ever done for me.

Fools for Luv:
Are you planning anything special for Valentine's day?
Tony: *wiggles eyebrows* How about a trip to the Poconos? I bet those round beds and champagne glass tubs would be a blast.

Heather: Sounds good to me!



Lightning Round:

Heather:
To help Tony get a thumbs up for V-Day:

Milk Chocolate or Dark? Dark.
Le Miz or Phantom? Le Miz.
Mink or Leather? Leather! I saw lots of things at the leather store I'd like to try...
Silk or Cotton? Silk. That night with the boots *shiver* Tony had on silk underwear. They felt incredible.
Undies or commando? Oh, wow! I bet commando would make a nice surprise.

And, Tony:
Milk Chocolate or Dark? Either one, as long as it's wrapped around a strawberry and perched between Heather's lips.
CD or Ipod? Whatever is fine with me.
Boxers or Briefs? Boxer briefs, the best of both worlds.
Porsche or Jaguar XK, Range Rover or Maybach? I couldn't care less. I've got three cars and don't drive much living in the city. 

About CJ Ellisson
About the Author: C.J. Ellisson writes erotica and urban fantasy. Her vampire series, The V V Inn, mixes a heavy dose of erotic elements with suspense, action, a little bit of mystery and some light humor. She lives in northern Virginia with her husband, two children, two dogs, and a fluffy black cat who makes her sneeze. To learn more about C.J.'s books (where you can read half of the novels for free), please visit her website at
www.cjellisson.com http://www.facebook.com/c.j.ellissonfanpage

To Buy at Amazon

To Buy at Barnes and Noble 


GIVEAWAY

CJ is offering a signed swag pack awarded for every ten commenters- if we get to forty commenters she'll add a VoT mousepad and bumper magnet in each of the winner's packages. Now, CJ's swag is pretty cool!

Even if you don't want to enter please leave a comment - it will count towards the forty.

You must use the Rafflecopter form and then leave a comment: We all LOVE to read, right? What would you love to see more of in what you read and what would you love to see less of?

a Rafflecopter giveaway


  • You must be at least 18 years old to enter and have a USA address.
  • You can only enter once per person and email address. Changing email addresses doesn't allow another entry and one entry per household..
  • Contest begins 2/1/2013 and goes until 12:00 AM East Coast Time on 2/4/2013
  • Winner will have 24 hours to respond to a sent email.
  • Incomplete or incorrect information will immediately void your entry.
  • Prize ships from CJ Ellison or her representatives. Blogger is not responsible for fulfillment of prize.
  • We reserve the right to change this contest as we deem necessary.
  • Begins 2/1 at 12:00 AM and ends 2/4 at 12:AM